Friday, February 13, 2009

Happy (almost) Valentine's Day

Sorry I haven't updated lately...I've been swamped and am trying to catch up on everything!

I'm working on some new files, but they need to be test cut first...I'm working on some birthday pages so look for some birthday titles and paper piecings coming soon!

My adorable nephew turned 3 on Sunday! That inspired me to get to scrapping his 2nd birthday pictures. I love the "Surprise" line by Scenic Route and finally ordered it a week ago. It came on Tuesday, and I like it even more in person! So bright and colorful! Scenic Route is by far one of my absolute favorite scrapbooking companies!
Anyway, I hope you all have a wonderful Valentine's Day--we don't do much to celebrate, but it is a good reminder that we need to be sure to tell those around us how much we do love them!

This freebie is no longer available. You can purchase it in my store at CuttersMarket.com.

No comments: