Sunday, January 11, 2009

Another Freebie...

This is probably the last freebie I'll offer that is completely Christmas themed. There may still be a few that can work on Christmas layouts, but they will be able to work on other things as well. Christmas themes just come easily to me...but I do have some other files in the works, and hopefully I'll get creative with some Valentine's Day ideas soon!

I was oh so fortunate to get sick again this past weekend, so all of my scrapping plans went out the window. I mostly lounged around and watched a lot of tv.

I do have some new files to upload to Cutters Market, but I'm having a hard time getting them to upload. For some reason my internet was timing out on me the other night. Hopefully I'll get them up soon!

Here's a picture of the free file:
This freebie has expired. It will soon be available for purchase at Cutters Market.

No comments: