Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Scrapping Away!

I've been spending every spare ounce of time that I've had lately (which isn't much!) scrapping. Most recently I finished up some 8x8 layouts of my bridal shower, and I made a lot of the titles myself. Soon (hopefully this week!) you'll be seeing some of those titles appear here as well as over in my store at Cutters Market. I made them somewhat general so that they could be used for baby or bridal showers and just about any kind of party. I'm not sure whether to do them as a bundle or separately--or both! I also added mats for all of them, even though I didn't use them.

We're getting ready for yet ANOTHER snow storm here in PA, so usually that means more time spent by me designing files. I'm trying to come up with some creative files for Valentine's Day. If anyone has any requests (doesn't have to be V-Day) please let me know. If I use your idea I'll even let you have the file for free :D

Check back later this week for a new freebie! Have a great day!

No comments: