Monday, November 24, 2008

Brrr!

It is really cold outside today! At least the white stuff has finally stopped falling from the sky...if only for a few hours! Yesterday we actually had some sunshine which was a nice change from all of the snow that we've seen lately.

Since it was so cold out over the weekend I decided to spend the weekend inside scrapping. I made a few layouts for my albums and then worked on 2 gift albums...one of the gift albums is a Christmas theme and I picked up some really cute paper at Michael's after church yesterday. I couldn't wait to use it!

Over the summer my now husband and I were married in Jamaica...and this cold is making me want to be there so much right now! Since I can't be there I decided to share a palm tree file with you instead! Enjoy!
Freebie no longer available.

2 comments:

Sanna F said...

We have a snow storm here and it is really freezing! I wish it was summer and warm!!!! That palmtree is really nice! Great work!

Tonya said...

No snow here, just cold. thank you for the "warm" palm tree.