Friday, November 21, 2008

Finally....new files!

I finally got my new files uploaded to Cutter's Market yesterday! My Wishblade was being very tempermental with me and then a million things seemed to happen at one time...but finally all of the test cuts are done and the files are uploaded! Here are two of my favorites, just in time for Thanksgiving :)



I have another file that will be coming to Cutter's Market today or tomorrow that I thought I'd make available for free to you! This file will be free until I replace it with something new! All of the snow that I am seeing outside my window put me in the mood to make some snowflakes! They'll be very useful for all of your winter projects and layouts. Here's a picture of my test cut of the file:

Sorry, this file is no longer available as a freebie. You can purchase it HERE

If you download, please leave me a comment so I know my efforts aren't in vain :) Also, if you have a request, feel free to leave me a message and I'll see what I can do!

1 comment:

Sanna F said...

You made beautiful things with your machine!
Nice to see you here! I will keep visiting your blog!!!
Hugs from Sanna