Wednesday, April 8, 2009

2 Easter Files and a few others...

Well I finally made it back with some new files! I've been cutting as much as my shoulder will allow (turns out that the problem wasn't what they thought it was, so back to the doctor I had to go) and I still have a few more to test cut. These files will all be added to the store today! You can check out my store by clicking HERE!

I really wanted to get these Easter ones ready for you, though! The first two are more of an Easter theme and the other two are part of an ocean theme I've been working on...Here are some pictures...


The eggs on the Easter Egg Hunt file can all be cut in different colors or patterns. The light purple part cuts as one piece and then you glue the 4 separate eggs to the back of that piece...then the writing gets layered on the top. I made mine with the SEI Spring Line from several years back because it is still one of my absolute favorite lines!


The little blowfish at the end is probably one of my favorites. I just had to make him out of some bright and crazy colors! There are several more fish, whales, etc. that will be coming soon, too...I had a whole "Under the Sea" theme stuck in my head for a few weeks!


I hope that you enjoy the new files! Hopefully I'll be back before Easter, but if not I hope that you all have a wonderful Easter with your families--and some nice spring weather, too!

I'm going to offer you my Jelly Bean file free today! Hope that you like it!

No comments: