Monday, April 13, 2009

New Easter/Spring Files

Hello Everyone! I hope that you all had a wonderful Easter. It was a very cold day here, but overall it was relaxing which was nice. Now I am anxiously awaiting the arrival of Spring weather!

I have several new files that I just added to my store over the weekend...they're mostly a spring or Easter theme, though some could be used for anything. Here are some previews of the new files...
It's a little late to use them on Easter Cards, but there's always next year--or your scrapbook pages! The plain Easter Egg diecut could be a lot of fun to cut larger and let the kids decorate them!

I removed the jellybean freebie (I hope you enjoyed it!) and today I'm going to give you half of my "Spring Jumbles" file. Click on the image below to download the horizontal Spring Jumble (it isn't as much of a jumble as the vertical one but I liked the finished product so I included it). Remember, all of the above files are available in my store and all of my files are 10% off for the month. There are also several freebies hidden in my store. Thanks for stopping by! Here's your freebie...

2 comments:

Cindy B.of Montana said...

Thank you, Bridget!

Sanna F said...

So adorable!!!!!!! I love them all!
Thank you so much for your comment on my blog :) That made me happy!
HUGS