Sunday, April 5, 2009

I'm Back!!!!

Hello! I'm finally back! The past two weeks have been crazy (and painful), and I'm so glad to finally get back to life as usual :)

I ended up having a twisted vertebrae in my neck that was hitting a nerve which was causing all of the pain and weird muscle spasms. I went to my doctor last Monday who sent me to a chiropractor last Wednesday...so now I'm working on getting my neck back to normal. Our family also unfortunately suffered the loss of my husband's sweet grandmother this past week. But things are finally calming down and all is normal (well almost!).

Thank you so much for your patience! I hope everyone had an opportunity to download the free file! I have a new freebie for you today! I'm actually in the process of cutting some files right now. Today I'm giving you the "Congratulations" file I made awhile back. Hopefully you can get a head start on some graduation cards or other happy occassion cards! If all goes as planned, I should be back tomorrow with pictures of some of the new files I've been working on!

Here's your freebie! If you like the files, please feel free to pass on my blog address to your friends so they can download some goodies too!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you are feeling better, Bridget, but I am sorry to hear of your family's loss. I am sure she will be greatly missed.
Thanks for the freebie - it will come in handy for so many things!
Blessings,
Deb

Bridget said...

Thank you, Deb! :)