Sunday, March 29, 2009

Just Popping In...

Unfortunately I seem to have done something to my right shoulder/arm/neck/back area. I woke up last Monday and wasn't able to move my head to the left or the right and was in quite a bit of discomfort. I really thought I must have slept wrong. Tuesday was about the same as Monday...then Wednesday I started to feel a little better and could move my head okay, I was just achey.

Well, by Friday I was in a lot of pain...I've spent most of the weekend taking pain relievers and sleeping as much as possible. Of course, I'm right handed so I've been pretty much useless the past few days! I haven't been able to work on any files or cut any of the files waiting to be cut. My plan is to head to the doctor tomorrow and find out what in the world is going on with me.

As soon as I'm able I'll be back with some new files and a new freebie for you! Thanks for your patience! I'm just going to leave the "Friends and Family" title up for now and I'll update to a new one as soon as I'm able!

Remember, my Christmas files are still on sale over at CuttersMarket through Tuesday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope you're feeling better soon, Bridget!
Blessings,
Deb