Saturday, March 7, 2009

Being creative today...

I spent some time scrapping today and thought I'd share the layout I worked on. This is a layout of one of my adorable nephews opening his Christmas presents. We weren't able to spend Christmas together so he came over the next week to open presents. I decided to not go with the traditional Christmas colors on this page, and instead used the Cosmo Cricket Cogsmo papers for the layout. The actual layout is based on the January 2Peas class...I'm just a little behind!

I created a new file for this layout...the little gears that you see are paper piecings I designed to go along with the overall theme of the paper. The file itself has a bunch of different "gears" and circles that you can mix and match to make all kinds of different gears. I thought you might enjoy seeing them on a finished layout. So here it is! The file should be available in my store by tomorrow. Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Sanna F said...

Great layout!!!!!!
HUGS