Sunday, March 15, 2009

New Files!!!!

Hello! I'm back with a few new files! There is a lot going on in my life right now (losing my job soon and trying to find another one, still feeling a little under the weather) and things just haven't gone according to plan the past few days. Thursday was somewhat of a bad day for me and I just wasn't feeling too creative...so I gave myself some time to "get over it" and today I FINALLY got around to cutting some new files!

Just in time (really--JUST IN TIME!) for St. Patty's Day is a really cute Leprechaun. He takes a little bit of work to put together, but he cuts very smoothly! His nose looks a little funny in the picture because I put a pop dot under it and that didn't exactly cooperate too well with the scanner! Here he is...

I thought he'd look even cuter with a message written or stamped on the clover, or maybe with some of those "googly eyes".

Here's another file that looks like it would take forever to put together, but it's actually very simple...only two pieces! I'll post this one a little larger so you can make out the color variations a little bit better...


Continuing with the "space theme" I started last week, Here's a flying saucer...looking at it now I realize I attached the top a little crooked...the file is fine though, it's just the user having issues lol...

And last but not least, here is a pear...and yes, I'm working on a cheesy "The Perfect Pear" title to go with it!

There are a few more that I need to cut and if all goes accordint to plan (which let's face it,
RARELY happens!) I'll be back with a few more tomorrow!

No comments: