Monday, March 9, 2009

New files and a new freebie

It's very rainy here in Pennsylvania and most of the weekend was that way too. We did have a few days of beautiful weather toward the end of last week. Unfortunately, I spent most of those days on the couch trying to recover from strep throat!

Over the weekend I did get the opportunity to finish up a few files and got to test cut them last night. Here's a peek at the new stuff added to my store today:

The mittens remind me of a pair I had when I was younger...they changed colors whenever you went out in the cold! As a freebie today I'm going to offer the mittens. Hope you like the freebie! **Freebie is no longer available...you can purchase it in my store at CuttersMarket.com**

3 comments:

Sanna F said...

Very cute GSD files!!!!! You are awesome at creating them!

Anonymous said...

I love these files - thanks for the freebie! My daughter had mittens like those - not very long as she was (is) really good at losing one of a pair...
Blessings,
Deb

Bridget said...

DebbiB--I have about 6 gloves in my drawer that are missing mates lol. Unfortunately for me, getting older didn't solve my problem of losing things! :) Thanks for the compliments! Glad to see that someone likes them :)