Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy St. Patrick's Day

So hard to believe that it's St. Patick's Day already! We're not doing anything to celebrate today...we both had work today (and extra meetings tonight) so we won't even be home much...but I still just love St. Patty's Day!

In honor of today, I'm going to offer the Leprechaun file free, but only for today until I get home from my meeting tonight! So snag him while you can! :) The planet freebie from the other day is still also available...just look at my previous post to get the link for that.

Also wanted to let you know that I have several free files hidden in my gallery over at Cutters Market. I changed the "freebies" sometime last week, so if you haven't found them yet, go look for them!

Have a great time celebrating with your families and friends today :)

No comments: