Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Yes, I'm Still Here

It has been a while since I posted, but I'm still here! I was out of town for the weekend and then came home only to have a million things to catch up on! I feel like I've been operating in slow motion the past few days!

Well, Spring is supposedly here! We had snow flurries here last Friday but fortunately they stayed flurries! Now we are supposed to be getting quite a bit of rain, which we so desperately need. I'm just not looking forward to all of the muddy paw prints!

Today I'm going to offer you a title I did a while back. It's "Friends & Family" and can be used for so many things. I'll hopefully be back sometime before the weekend with some new files to show you...there are so many in the works right now, I just need to find the time to test them out. :) Click the picture below to go to the freebie! Enjoy!

2 comments:

Sanna F said...

What a nice freebie!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the file, Bridget! I can already see using it on a page for our Easter get-together!
Blessings,
Deb