Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Ready for spring!

We are having a very beautiful (but extremely windy) day in PA today! I got to chase our garbage cans down the street again! I am so ready for spring to get here :) I love fall, really dislike winter, like spring and for the most part enjoy summer....I just hate the humidity :) I would love to live someplace that was about 65 degrees year round...that would be PERFECT! :)

Today is a pretty busy day/evening for me, so I won't be posting any new files, but I have a few I'm hoping to test cut tomorrow! Just a reminder that if you have any requests, I'll do the best I can to help you out! Sometimes I get stuck in a creative rut and don't know what to do next! I have a leprechaun that is soooo cute! I'm hoping he cuts smoothly so I can get him offered to you quickly! St. Patty's day is one of my favorite holidays! :)

Also wanted to let you know that I marked down some of the prices in my store...Most files are now somewhere between $1.00 and $1.50 and the Christmas files are still 15% off. The economy really stinks right now, and scrapping is good therapy :)

Hopefully I'll be back tomorrow with some more new files for you!

No comments: